Aims & Scope
The Quarterly Journal of Public Sector Accounting and Budgeting (PSAB) is double-blind peer-reviewed journal publishes articles that focus on the advancement and dissemination of research in the field of public accounting and budgeting. Some of the aims and topics of the journal for submitting an article include the following:
- New researches in International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
- New researches in Governmental Accounting Standards (GAS)
- Accountability and financial reporting in the public sector
- Accounting education in the public sector
- Accrual accounting in the public sector
- Performance-based budgeting in the public sector
- Budgeting based on government financial, economic and social statistics
- Problems and deviations of budgeting in the public sector
Our online submission system guides you stepwise through the process of entering your article details and uploading your files. Editable files (e.g., Word file) are required to typeset your article for final publication. All correspondence, including notification of the Editor's decision and requests for revision, is sent by e-mail.
The Quarterly Journal of Public Sector Accounting and Budgeting is 'double-blind' reviewing, where the names of the reviewers are hidden from the Author. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
Font & Size
Use font “Times New Roman” with font size 12 for entire article. Maximum 25 pages is required for publication.
Use the following template. Put your article in this format.