The Quarterly Journal of Public Sector Accounting and Budgeting (PSAB) is a scientific and academic journal aims to publish scholars’ original and high quality manuscripts and reports in field of public sector accounting. PSAB adheres to open access policy to accelerate the barrier-free dissemination of scientific knowledge which can results in higher visibility and increased citation for authors' works.
The Quarterly Journal of Public Sector Accounting and Budgeting (PSAB) is licensed by Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Frequency: Quarterly
- License Holder: Mehdi Faraji with the cooperation of Iran Audit Organization
- License No.: 87097
- E-ISSN: 2717 - 3135
- Start: Autumn 2020
- Language: Persian & English
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed and Abstracted: Yes
- Review Process: Double Blind Peer Review
- Average review time of articles: 6 Weeks
- Publication Fee: Free of charge - There are no charges for submission, normal review and publication of accepted manuscripts.
- Plagiarism Check: Yes
- Copyright Form
- Contact email: Psabjournal@gmail.com